Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time Flies...

FRENCH VERSION:

Monsieur/madame,

You shouldn't be reading these blogs so frequently and then getting on my case about not writing. And you should also know that those geniuses at Blogger did something so that I couldn't get into my blogs for at least a month. What service they provide for an account that is free, pffffffffffffff.

Anyway, I have to go eat some cheese now and maybe a coffee eclair to calm my nerves.

I send you my deepest regrets, and sincere cordial wishes for a lovely day,

Dya

AMERICAN VERSION:

Dear Readers,

I apologize for not posting for many months. I'm getting flack about it, and rightly so! Thank you for keeping on me to write. I've been remiss, and I also haven't been able to get into my Blogger accounts. It seems to be working now, but it did take me a while to log in again today, so please bear with me. Hopefully, we'll work the technical challenges out.

Blessings,

Dya

No comments: